Looking for Space and Serenity?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set in a quiet leafy street and conveniently positioned near schools, Fairfield Central and the Army Barracks, this spacious 4 bedroom home offers generous, freshly painted interiors and a leafy green outlook to the adjacent nature reserve. Boasting a huge downstairs teenage retreat plus second bathroom, this home will suit buyers looking for space and serenity.
- Highset four bedroom home built on a fenced 607sqm allotment
- Bright and breezy kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Two living areas plus separate dining area, freshly painted inside
- All 4 bedrooms offer carpet, 2 with air conditioning and built in robes
- Bathroom complete with bath / shower combo, separate toilet
- Fully lockable under with laundry, second bathroom and ample storage
- Spacious teenage retreat downstairs - great for the family to spread out
- Double lockable car accommodation plus double carport, 2.5kw solar
- Council nature reserve backs the property offering a leafy outlook
- Rear pergola for entertaining, walk to local shops or primary school
- Close to transport, shopping centres, the Army Barracks and Hospital
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.