Fabulous Family Find
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This immaculate home is quite the sensation. Completely pristine and renovated over two levels, the attention to detail includes complete rewiring, re-roof, solar, deck, enclosed downstairs area with additional bathroom, full air-conditioning and security screening, as well as refurbished pool and double bay shed with water and electricity. Located in a quiet owner-occupied Street in an amazing school precinct, this is a cracker and is priced to sell.
- Located on a no thoroughfare road within the Mundingburra State Primary and Pimlico High School catchment areas with close proximity to shops, public transport and sporting facilities
- Upstairs is the kitchen with deck overlooking the pool and backyard, living area, three generous bedrooms with built-in-robes, and a modern bathroom
- Downstairs is fully enclosed and air conditioned and offers a kitchenette, hidden laundry, large living area, bathroom, storage and guest room
- New roof installed 2008, solar panels and invertor installed 2009, saltwater pool pebblerete applied 2014, new pool chlorinator and pump 2015, internal and external painting 2015
- Home security system installed covering upstairs and downstairs
- Fully fenced 801sqm block with side access, double undercover carport and double-bay shed
- Rates approx. $3,600.00 per annum
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.