- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This adored 1960s hardwood high-set home has been pristinely maintained throughout the years and offers abundant space, options for extended living and a great powered shed. Regretfully, family consensus is to sell as soon as possible to finalise the estate, therefore offering an exceptional opportunity for renovators and first home buyers.
- Short distance from Hermit Park State School, parkland and shops
- Spacious living on a 607sqm fully fenced block
- Lock-up garage underneath with addition double lock-up in the backyard
- Open living areas on both levels add a relaxed feel to the home
- Three spacious bedrooms on the upstairs level
- Self-contained guest accommodation with kitchenette and beautifully appointed bathroom with separate bath
- Main bathroom features separate shower and bath
- Additional bathroom on the lower level
- Rates approx. $2,800.00 per annum
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.