Ooh La La - Renovator Park Position
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A truly sentimental sale has provided exceptional opportunity to acquire and renovate this post-war home. Flavours of the seventies, wall panelling and carpet are prevalent throughout - but character, breezes, and the 809sqm block will reward your time and effort.
- Located on the edge of Bicentennial Park looking onto The Ross River with close proximity to the Townsville CBD
- Stunning parkland outlook from the front veranda
- Traditional seventies feel throughout the home
- Good bones for a renovation, but ready to live in right away
- Functional kitchen with pantry and upright stove
- Three generous bedrooms, some with storage and built-ins
- Bathroom has an original feel with bath and shower combo
- Single lock-up car garage, with side access
- A spacious and fully fenced 809sqm block
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.