- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spectacular home is a stunning amalgam of old and new, with design focus around playful spaces opening to a magnificent tropical lifestyle. Abundant living options, statement kitchen, expansive deck and 100,000L deep-ended pool are all wrapped up in architectural excellence. Be quick!
- Located within sought-after Hermit Park on an 809sqm allotment with electric gate
- Perfectly positioned to local amenities and parklands as well as the City, Strand and Castle Hill
- Much-loved Queenslander with traditional features intact and additional modern touches
- Traditional features include polished wooden floor boards, tongue and groove walls, stained glass casement windows, wooden louvers and French doors
- Magnificent maritime inspired extension to the rear of the property creates an uninterrupted transition from inside to out
- Soaring ceilings with architecturally designed floor to ceiling windows for a constant flow of natural light
- Four bedrooms upstairs with the addition of versatile space downstairs with an office
- Master with ensuite and direct access to the front veranda
- Open plan kitchen with an abundance of space and storage as well as glass splash back, Engineered Stone benchtops, dishwasher and servery to the deck
- Huge covered rear deck overlooking the 100,000L pool and lush tropical surrounds
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.