- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Absolute opportunity arises for this prime piece of Real Estate in Belgian Gardens. A rare 1,012sqm block with original post-war timber cottage presents an array of options. Extend or build a minute to the beach within a long-standing owner-occupied Street. An incredible opportunity exists for those who seek Capital Growth potential.
- Located on a quiet street in a sought-after suburb with close proximity to The Strand, The Townsville CBD, Castle Hill, Parks and Schools
- Internal living area has original features such as timber flooring, tongue and groove walls and traditional window furnishings
- Functional original kitchen with a new Haier stove fitted
- Two bedrooms including built-in-robes and split system air-conditioning
- Bathroom is handi-capable with shower and toilet including hand rails
- External covered laundry, second toilet, garden shed, and an additional storage shed at the back of the yard
- One under cover off street car park with plenty of room for additional cars in the drive way and an abundance of street parking
- A fully fenced spacious 1,012sqm block
- Rates approximately $4,650.00 per annum
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.