Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Little Miss "To be Sure… To be Shaw"
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This "Little Miss" has everything the first home buyer will love. Particularly refreshing is the large floorplan that allows our lucky new buyer abundant internal space. Inherent character and charm also meet functionality with large open plan living and dining areas that beckon to outdoor entertaining. When you inspect this cheery character home you'll discover so many reasons to fall in love. Cosmetic touches along the way, namely paint will take this "Little Miss" to breathtaking. Situated in a beautiful Street, you will be more than certain of this great little buy.
● Only minutes away from The Strand, Castle Hill and the City centre
● Classic features such as high ceilings, louvres, casement windows, stained glass, timber flooring and tongue and groove panelling
● Separate family living area with additional study or sunroom at the front of the home
● Original kitchen with timber benchtops
● Three oversized bedrooms, two with air conditioning
● The bathroom has shower/bath combination with separate toilet
● A second toilet in the historical outhouse
● Generous back entertaining deck
● Large lock up storage under the house with car accommodation and laundry
● 449sqm allotment
● Rates approx. $3,488.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
449m² / 0.11 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.