A View That Never Sleeps
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located on the top floor, this spacious apartment offers fabulous views and an incredible dual outdoor wrap-around veranda. A twinkling panorama encompasses the City, Ross Creek, and Cleveland Bay. Positioned on Townsville's premier precinct "Melton Hill" you have doorstep access to the City and The Strand.
With a master that includes built-in-robe, an ensuite and its own private balcony, bedrooms two and three are generous and well-appointed with robes and air-conditioning. The open plan living and dining opens out to the large balcony creating an ideal space for entertaining, relaxing or star gazing.
Take advantage of the pool, double undercover car accommodation and the large storeroom in this secure complex and marvel at the tranquil setting that sets this complex apart. This is a fabulous unit; its size and location will impress.
- Located in the heart of Townsville City, close to The Strand and Castle Hill
- Spacious open-plan living area designed to capture the stunning City views and cool breezes
- Timber kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and servery
- Master suite flows out to the balcony overlooking the City and includes ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Two other bedrooms feature large mirrored built-in-robes
- Main bathroom includes "his and hers" vanity and bath/shower combination
- Internal laundry
- Air conditioning, plantation shutters, and security screening throughout
- Fantastic wrap-around balcony accessible via the Master Suite and living area, offering the perfect place for entertaining and relaxing
- In-ground pool overlooking City views
- Secure double car parking plus a spacious storeroom
- Rates approx. $3540.00 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.