Auction location: The Ville Resort Casino
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Tropical Sanctuary Awaits
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A Troppo Architect design award winning renovation has seen this magnificent Queenslander transform into a stunning expression of tranquility and practical family home. With 3 living areas, 5+ bedrooms, an 8 x 4 meter pool, 3kw solar and a nine-hole putting green. You will live year-round, resort style. This amazing home is part of the 'Putt Street Character Precinct' which means new multi-residential unit developments will not be approved for construction within the character precinct.
- Immaculately appointed in an excellent position, only a five-minute drive to the CBD
- Engineered spiral timber and steel stair case
- Modern open plan design with a stunning heritage charm
- Bespoke silky oak cabinetry design with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom opens through French doors onto enclosed upstairs veranda
- Home office downstairs with timber barn style doors
- Custom built closet with additional storage above
- Character features include: 1920's vintage light fittings, tongue and groove wall panelling and casement windows
- Functional modern bathroom with bath and separate shower with another bathroom downstairs
- Native plants, fruit trees and raised herb gardens throughout the 809sqm allotment
- 40+sqm professionally built 9-hole mini golf course
- Stunning ceramic tiled covered outdoor entertainment area overlooks the 8 x 4m inground pool designed and built by Kookaburra Pools
- Additional garden shed for extra storage
- Double car accommodation with automatic door
- Fully automatic irrigation system with solar/rain sensor
- 3KW solar system installed
- Separate utility room with pantry and laundry including floor to ceiling shelving for maximum storage space conveniently located beside kitchen
- Walking distance to the new stadium, which is now under construction and entertainment precinct
- Rates approx. $3,800.00 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
809m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.