Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Forget Me Not
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This 1930's find is completely original. An emotional sale from family provides the astute buyer and renovator one of the best canvases we have seen. Audacious silky oak archway, fretwork, tongue and groove and wide pine flooring are masked with multi-colour lashings of paint and 70's carpet. However, with one visitation, you will be sold. This truly is an unforgettable and unique home.
- Close proximity to shops, parkland, the Ross River, public transport and only a short distance from Townsville CBD, Castle Hill and The Strand
- A renovators delight with an open planned and exceptionally spacious living room
- Functional kitchen
- Double sized master bedroom and two double additional bedrooms
- Original bathroom with bath and shower combination
- Exceptional storage underneath the home with an additional storage shed and shelving on the side
- One off street car park with additional street parking
- A fully fenced 809 sqm block
- Completely original with wide pine flooring masked with 70's carpet
- An unforgettable and unique home
- Rates approx. $1,700.00 per annum
809m² / 0.2 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.