Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
She's My Cherry Pie
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Graced with a free-flowing integration of tastefully styled interiors and outdoor entertaining areas, this spacious, 4 bedroom open plan home is an exceptional family retreat located in Sanctum Estate, Mount Low. It occupies a prominent 660sqm, low maintenance, fully fenced block with easy access to lifestyle conveniences.
Fresh and contemporary, the entrance emphasises the cool, light filled interiors throughout. Central to the residence is the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, offering spacious proportions. The master suite boasts a wall of built in cupboards and ensuite and offers great separation to the additional 3 bedrooms.
The modern kitchen is equipped with modern stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher and generous pantry. Fully air conditioned throughout, the main living area showcases neutral tones and crisp, neutral tiles and offers access to the outdoor undercover entertainment area.
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 offer air conditioning, fans and built in cupboards and carpets, while the family bathroom has separate shower and bathtub with the vanity allowing for ample storage.
With an emphasis on low maintenance, the fully fenced property is positioned on a slightly elevated block and offers a double lock up garage and additional double gate side access for storing the boat, trailer or caravan.
Seamlessly crafted for an idyllic lifestyle in a peaceful location, this sophisticated family home offers quality and substance rarely found. An inspection of this spacious home won't disappoint. Enquire today.
- 660sqm block attracting optimum light and breezes
- Generous floor plan, immaculate interiors, quality inclusions
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all offer built in cupboards & carpets
- Fully air conditioned throughout, alfresco entertaining area
- Low maintenance block, established front garden, double garage
- Side access for the boat, trailer or caravan parking
- Easily access the community walking paths and playgrounds
- Close to Bohlevale Primary School and Northern Beaches High School
- Woodlands Village Shopping Centre located nearby for convenience
- Located only 20 minutes to the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
660m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.