Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Live the Utopian Way
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Our clients top priority when they built this home was a "superb lifestyle with privacy and total convenience" and this home delivers on all. Their vision has resulted in a pavilion style home over two levels that encompasses beautiful timbers, vaulted ceilings and vast outdoor living areas which incorporates a pool.
Outstanding views of the city and hills while nestled in nature makes this home appealing as does her versatile layout which is ideal for the growing family. If you seek the feeling of coming home to retreat style living and demand deviation from the normal then this home delivers. Gated community and long term neighbours add security within this idyllic position.
- A family home that captures the essence of living in North Queensland
- Nestled amongst nature on "Federation Hill" and utilizing its elevation, this home provides breathtaking panoramic views of the city and hills
- Open plan living flows out to the enormous covered timber decks via bi-fold and French doors
- Kitchen includes stainless steel bench-tops, Miele dishwasher, Euromaid freestanding stove and oven with rangehood, and servery windows to the deck
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Double automatic door car accommodation with ample storage space and shelving
- Spacious solid brick storeroom on the lower level provides a wine cellar or cyclone shelter
- Pool positioned between two of the pavilions with a waterfall feature
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Gated community and long-term neighbours provides security
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
6,065m² / 1.5 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.