Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Redesigned For The Growing Family
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Redesigned and boasting tasteful renovations, this genuine five-bedroom, two level home, set on a tropical 597sqm corner block with in ground swimming pool, offers versatile and generous living spaces and is situated close to transport, Domain Central and Calvary Christian College.
Freshly renovated, the downstairs areas feature beautiful glossy, tiled floors, internal stairs, new second bathroom, two built in bedrooms and a new laundry. The expansive second living room allows access out to the fenced back yard, complete with in ground swimming pool and court yard area, offering the perfect place for family entertaining or just a quiet relaxing space. The established tropical gardens and lush green lawns create an unexpected private oasis. The double lock up garage/shed boasts ample room for two vehicles and a workshop area with the addition of a mezzanine for even more storage space.
The bright and breezy kitchen is positioned adjacent to the dining and upstairs living room and boasts quality appliances and ample storage. The three upstairs bedrooms feature built in cupboards, plush carpet, air conditioning and large windows that allow the ever-present Mt Louisa breeze to sweep through the home. The new bathroom offers a modern shower, ample storage and is conveniently positioned beside the separate toilet.
This impressive family home is immaculate in every respect with the focus on entertainment and relaxation. Designed to suit the growing family with ample space for guests or the maturing family with great separation for the teenagers. Spacious, light filled interiors and neutral tones, combined with a versatile floor plan, make this residence a pleasure to inspect.
- Redesigned, five-bedroom home, perfect for the growing family
- Five well-appointed bedrooms with built in robes
- New glossy tiles to the second living area, breezy interiors
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Modern decor further highlighting the expansive floor plan
- Internal stairs, new second bathroom and laundry downstairs
- Breezy kitchen with quality appliances and ample bench space
- Vast amounts of storage, leafy and tropical surrounds
- Includes double garage with workshop area and mezzanine
- In ground salt water pool with courtyard area - perfect for entertaining
- Fully fenced 597sqm block with established, Irrigated gardens
- Close to transport, shopping centres, schools and sports parks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
597m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.