Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Oh the Tranquility!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A stunning home set amongst the tranquility of a secluded setting on the top of Herveys Range. Set on 30 acres of selectively cleared and grassed land with rural views and a mountain backdrop this property has 3 rocky creeks that run seasonally.
The house consists of more than 300sqm of living, approx. 50% internal and 50% decks and breezeways. It is a pleasure to enjoy the morning sun on the deck or an evening drink watching the sun disappear behind the mountain.
- The house has two separate pavilions joined with a covered breezeway
- Large double-hung windows, and huge sliding doors
- Internal vacuum maid system
- Entering the main pavilion, you are exposed to a huge room with cathedral ceilings containing a designer kitchen
- Study with built- in and access to the breezeway
- Heaters in the shower and quality accessories throughout
- Pavilion also has two additional bedrooms with built-ins, fans and down-lights with dimmers
- The parents retreat is contained in the second pavilion, featuring a large external deck, large bedroom and ensuite with double vanities and walk in robe
- A separate double carport with lock up storage has been designed to complement the house
- The property is fully fenced and has a four bay Color-bond shed with power
- 25,000 litre bore water tank
- 50,000-litre rainwater tank
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
12 ha / 30 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.