Auction location: The Ville Resort Casino
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
An Elegant Romance
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Picture perfect street appeal is just the beginning of a glorious courtship between this C1940s Queenslander and the desires of the discerning modern family. Exemplifying 330m2 of tropical living at its best over two levels, you will love the abundance of living up, and down as well as a fantastic deck spanning the full length of the home. Full of elegance, practicality and the absolute in quality your romance will begin.
- Stunning Streel appeal, close to the CBD and only 400m from Bicentennial Park
- Located within Hermit Park State School and Pimlico High School catchment zones
- Traditional Queenslander features including casement windows, timber archways, tongue and groove walls and timber floors throughout upstairs
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Open plan living and dining with bi-folding doors flowing through to the oversized timber deck
- Living spaces both upstairs and down, with additional outdoor undercover area below
- Master bedroom features built-in-robe
- Additional three bedrooms upstairs with guest bedroom downstairs
- Bathrooms on both levels accommodate everyone
- Generous backyard with cubby house and sandpit
- Double car accommodation
- Fully fenced and low maintenance 809sqm allotment
- Rates approx. $3,600.00 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
809m² / 0.2 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.