Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This character home is just beautiful and personifies its current owners genuine love of living magnificently. Inside, you'll discover a stunning juxtaposition between the original timber features and more contemporary materials, crafting a harmonious amalgam of old and new. Rest assured that while its soul may be from the forties, there is no scrimping on modern conveniences - stunning bathrooms, walk in robe to master, air-conditioning, a brilliantly equipped kitchen and oversized deck leading to pool and spa. Add to this a tropical and private 766sqm block, a character custom built separate man cave / office and river locale, and you will have found the one.
- Located in peaceful Hermit Park, close to the City
- Classic Queenslander features include louvres, casement windows, high ceilings, timber flooring, and tongue and groove panelling
- Kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and timber benchtops
- Master suite includes a his and hers ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Two additional bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Modern family bathroom with bath / shower combination and spacious vanity
- Covered entertaining area with deck extending out to luxurious swimming pool and spa
- Custom built external office or sleepout which suits the styling of the main home
- 4.8KW solar system, air conditioning, and security screening throughout
- Fully fenced 766sqm allotment with established gardens
- Rates approx. $3,500.00 per annum
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.