Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
From the delightful and inviting front patio, step inside to reveal a thoughtful floor plan that incorporates traditional and modern living spaces with custom styling. The internal living areas accommodate three bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and an open plan, custom designed kitchen. The lounge and dining areas boast beautifully maintained timber floors and casement windows, whilst the vast 10 meter, full length, rear deck invites interaction and entertaining.
Sleek styling, extensive storage and a range of first class appliances including Baumatic induction cook top, oven and separate steamer oven, Bosch dishwasher, granite benches and smokey glass splash backs further highlight the impeccable style of this residence. The on-trend bathroom offers sleek matte black tap ware, a floating vanity with porcelain basin and a timber bench top, offering a look that's very in-vogue.
This breezy, although fully air-conditioned home, has been fully updated with fresh paint, plumbing and electricals and exudes a romantic vibe. It has been the Sellers intent to keep with the traditional style, but with upgrades of modern conveniences and styling often pursued by today's savvy young buyers. Extending the entire length of the home, the covered back timber deck overlooks the established yard of lush lawns and garden beds - kept vibrant with the use of bore water. The property is secured with a private front fence with electric gates to the double carport and offers a second gated access point to accomodate an additional vehicle and trailer under the home if required.
Otto's Fresh Food Market, TAFE college, Pimlico High School, Currajong Primary School, the Mater Hospital and numerous transport and local park options are just a few of the many benefits to this ideal location. Properties of this size, style and potential are often highly sought after. This perfectly presented home offers buyers a blend of old fashioned charm and modern conveniences and as such, we welcome your earliest possible inspection.
- Three-bedrooms, modern bathroom, 3+ vehicle spaces
- Fresh paint throughout, traditional timber floors and casement windows
- Inviting front porch to watch the world go by
- Custom designed kitchen with modern appliances and stone bench tops
- Fujitsu split system air conditioning throughout the home
- Generous master bedroom with built-in storage
- Floating vanity and timber framed mirror cabinetry to sleek bathroom
- Full length covered rear deck for entertaining with leafy outlook
- Ample storage to the laundry area under the home
- Established gardens and lawns - kept vibrant with bore water
- Double carport plus additional vehicle parking underneath
- Fully fenced 607sqm block, convenient electric front gates
- NBN accessible, ideal location, close to shopping, schools and transport
- Council rates approx. $3,400.00 per annum
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.