Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Looking For Love
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get out of the renting cycle and into your own home with this very affordable property, ideal for first home buyers, investors, or anyone looking to put in a little work to make this spacious gem shine again. Ready for a little love, this large highset family home boasts plenty of room with three large bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, combined lounge and dining area and enclosed front veranda.
The ground floor offers secure parking for one vehicle and fully lockable storage areas. Positioned on a 607 sq.m block and occupying a quiet position, this spacious home is fenced and offers a leafy, neat and tidy back yard. Positioned for convenience, 7 Bomama Street is just a few minutes to transport, Stockland Shopping precinct, Pimlico State High School and Aitkenvale State School. We invite your earliest inspection now.
- Highset, three-bedroom home on 607 sq.m fenced block
- Spacious layout, polished timber floors to lounge area
- Huge main bedroom, built in storage to two bedrooms
- Single lock up car accommodation, ample storage space
- Fully fenced, leafy yard, quiet location
- Only minutes to Schools, shopping and transport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
607m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.